Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Why I am starting this blog

I have been a blogger for 3 years now, with one problem; everyone knows who I am. That is to say, on my main blog, which I will never, ever link to here, there are pictures of me and my family, and people who know me check it out. So, I feel restrained when talking about, say, finances. Or how pissed off I am at my husband. Or how fat I really am. I have longed for the kind of blog where I can bitch anonymously and join in with so many other bloggers who are also bitching anonymously. So here I am. And maybe I will get tired of this blog, or not have time. Who knows? But my husband is griping that my other blog talks too much about finances, so I think I will make this a personal finance blog. If nobody knows who I am, they aren't going to give a whoop about whether or not I've posted my net worth. Do I sound a little angry? I am a little angry. I'm a parent and I'm tired. But I know there are lots of other tired parents out there, trying to make sense of the world, trying to make ends meet. If this is you and you've made it to this site, welcome. Leave a comment and tell me about it. I want to know.

And so we begin.

No comments: