Saturday, December 30, 2006

Net Worth Down

Sadly, I ran the numbers after a hectic Christmas season and my net worth is way down. This is primarily due to creeping credit card bills, and the loss of $800 of retirement funds. How did I lose $800 in retirement? Nationwide lost it. They took the money, did not create an account for me, and they are continuing to withdraw funds from my paycheck. Payroll is having ten catfits and trying to get ahold of my money, and they have vowed not to willingly distribute Nationwide's information from now on. It didn't help that my rep is totally unreachable. So, I am hoping that I will get my money soon and either stow it in a Roth or put it on my credit cards. Meanwhile...the numbers look bad. Very bad. We have to keep ratcheting up our discipline but with Sexy Husband working part-time, we've been very short on cash. Budget, budget...and more budget. Looks like we're going to have to wait on that new car after all!

No comments: